Do you have skills or talents you would like to share or maybe just have some extra time on your hands? By giving your time and talents, you can help our ReStore do more to support homebuilding projects that benefit families in your community. ReStore Aurora offers volunteer opportunities geared towards individual interests and skills. You can expect a fun and rewarding time while volunteering at our ReStore! It’s a great place to interact with our staff and your fellow volunteers while engaging with the community.
We welcome volunteers 18 and over to join us at ReStore Aurora Tuesday through Sunday to assist with cleaning, prepping and organizing our donated items, help with unloading donations, merchandising, helping customers, and general cleaning. Ages 16-17 may volunteer, but must be accompanied by a parent/adult while volunteering.
Court Mandated Community Service Hours:
• Fox Valley Habitat welcomes Court-Ordered Community Service volunteers in Kane County only.
• Volunteers needing Court-Ordered Community Service must be pre-approved before beginning hours.
• We reserve the right to consider offenses on a case-by-case basis as to whether an individual will be allowed to volunteer for court-ordered community service with our organization. Certain offenses, including, but not limited to, felony convictions, arson, burglary, assault, battery, robbery and theft will not be accepted.
• All community service volunteers must go through the Kane County Probation Office before any hours can be worked. Do not sign up for any volunteer shifts until you are approved and we receive your papers. Any hours worked before approved will not count towards your hours.
• Contact Mary Kosters 630-897-9388 or email email@example.com to see if you quality.
ReStore West Aurora
Tue-Sat: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Follow the West Aurora ReStore and be the first to know when something great comes in.
Got any extra furniture, building supplies or décor to spare?