Ways To Donate
- Check/Credit Card
- Donate Online.
- Donate By Check. Please make your tax-deductible check out to Habitat for Humanity Chicago South Suburbs, and send to:
Habitat for Humanity Chicago South Suburbs
Attn: Business Manager
7258 W Benton Dr
Frankfort, IL 60423-9303
Donate Monthly. Interested in making a long-term commitment to Habitat, or would you like to spread out your gift over a period of time? Click here to set-up a recurring gift online with a credit or debit card. It’s easy!
When the donation window opens, you’ll be asked if you want to make a recurring donation. You can select either monthly or a one-time gift.
- Donate In Honor or In Memory. What better way to honor someone special, an achievement, the commemoration of a loved one who has passed or a special occasion, than to donate to Habitat for Humanity?
- Personal Fundraising. Do you love to "crowd-fund"? Use your participation in an upcoming event to fundraise and raise awareness for Habitat. Looking for a new way to celebrate your next birthday? Dedicate your day to building strong, stable families. Do you have a group of friends who love to get together, have fun and make a difference? Then create a unique event that you can all get excited about. Our personal fundraising online tools allow you to use your strengths to
make a difference in the lives of families across the community.
- We welcome your donation of stock to support affordable housing.
Please contact our Business Manager by phone at 708-441-4379 or by
- Building Materials
New. We would love to talk with you about a donation of new
building materials to see if the materials can be used in our
current house plans. Please email our Executive Director, David Neary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Used. Donated Items can be dropped off at the ReStore during business hours or arrangements can be made for a pick-up. Donations are tax deductible. Click
to for more information about for pickup and to see the list of items we welcome.
- If you have an older car, truck, van, trailer, RV or boat taking up valuable space in your yard, consider donating it in support of our local housing mission. Car donations support Habitat for Humanity’s local and global mission of eliminating poverty housing and homelessness and save you the time and energy of finding a buyer. By donating a car to our vehicle donation program, you can help residents in Chicago's South Suburbs build houses in partnership with families in need of a hand up, not a hand out.
It is quick and easy to donate cars, trucks, boats, RV’s, motorcycles, construction equipment and other vehicles ~ running or not! Plus, you may be eligible for a tax deduction. (Consult your tax advisor or the IRS for details.)
To donate a car, truck, boat or RV to
Cars for Homes™
- Habitat’s official car donation program, call (877) 277-4344 toll free or learn more about car donation to
Habitat for Humanity
It’s a convenient way to support Habitat for Humanity Chicago South Suburbs and create more space in your driveway!
- Land or Property
Your donation of a home or property is one of the
greatest gifts you can give Habitat. This tax-deductible donation often
qualifies for an additional State
Tax Credit. Please email our Executive Director, Dave Neary at email@example.com.