Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in Lake County, IL. Your donation to Habitat for Humanity Lake County is quick and easy. It may also be tax deduction.
We accept vehicles running or not. This includes cars, trucks, RV’s, motorcycles, boats and planes!
Why donate my car to Habitat for Humanity Lake County?
- Net proceeds from your vehicle donation will directly fund our work with local families.
- Your car donation may be tax-deductible (Link tax deduction page).
- It’s fast and easy.
- Learn more about how vehicle donations work (Link to FAQ page).
How do I donate my car in Lake County?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Illinois?
- Illinois will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field.
- Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title. Donate your car today.