Women Build Week: May 4-11, 2019
Habitat for Humanity’s National Women Build Week is an annual week-long event created by Habitat’s Women Build program. This event raises funds to support WCHFH's mission to build homes, communities, and hope. The Women Build program has three goals:
1. Engage women with Habitat's mission of working in partnership with low income families to provide affordable housing.
2. Teach women construction skills.
3. Raise funds in support of Habitat for Humanity's homeownership program.
Help us raise our goal of $100,000!
Every Build. Every Team. Every Woman.
Join Will County Habitat for Humanity Women Build the week of May 4-11. To support the WCHFH construction days, we ask each participant to commit to fundraise $350.
As a Women Build participant who reaches the minimum fundraising goal of $350, you will receive:
- A Women Build commemorative t-shirt
- A Women Build pink hard hat and gloves
- Catered lunch
- Personalized fundraising website
- Support from Will County Habitat staff to make your fundraiser a success!
Our incentives for Women Build participants are as follows:
- $500: Bandana and Personalized Habitat for Humanity Fanny Pack
- $750: Pink Tool Bag
- $1,000: Construction Pink Boots
- $1,500: Pink Power Drill
There will be awards to the top overall fundraising team, as well as the top overall individual fundraiser. All prizes are cumulative. The more you raise, the more you receive!
Ready to begin fundraising for Women Build? Click HERE to view our Fundraising Playbook for tips and ideas on how to fundraise!
Join Women Build to be apart of a one-of-a-kind, empowering experience building alongside your friends, family or co-workers to transform the lives of a homeowner and their family.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact:
Bob Kelly, email@example.com, (815)-726-1880 extension 417
Holli Steinhart, firstname.lastname@example.org, (815)-714-7013 extension 402
Interested in sponsoring the 2019 Women Build?
Contact Gina Glasgow at email@example.com
Click HERE to view our sponsorship levels and more information.