Donate a Car
Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes - Fox Valley’s car donation program and support local families
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in Fox Valley. When you donate to Fox Valley Habitat for Humanity we make it quick and easy. Your donation may also be tax deduction.
All kinds of vehicles are accepted - boats, cars, trucks, RV’s, motorcycles and planes!
Why should I donate my car to Fox Valley Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of proceeds from vehicle donation will directly fund Fox Valley Habitat for Humanity and our work in local communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify as tax-deductible.
- It’s quick and easy to donate. Get more information about vehicle donations.
How do I donate my car in Fox Valley?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344.
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Illinois?
- Illinois will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.