High Priority Volunteers
Dupage Habitat has immediate needs for the following volunteers. For more information on these positions visit the Committee Volunteer Page or contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Hannah Enstrom, at (630) 510-3737 ext. 314 for more information.
- Journal Entry Reviewer - Perform a secondary review and approval of posted journal entries and support documents for accuracy and GAAP compliance. Offer advice and guidance for proper posting (deleting) of new or unusual entries. More Details...
- Quickbooks - Data entry
- Office Support - Multiple tasks on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Family Support and Selection - Provide assistance in selecting and supporting partner families. This committee works directly with the Director of Community Engagement.
- Volunteer Relations - Interface with and transition new volunteers into active Habitat volunteers. This committee workds directly with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Special Events- Plans DuPage Habitat house dedications and annual fundraising events. Committee members handle promotions and publicity, coordinate sponsors, manage logistics and perform other tasks to execute the events. This committee works direclty with the Special Events and Marketing Manager.
- Webmaster and Graphics Designer- Assist wtih website updates
- SharePoint Analyst - Support and train volunteers
- Construction Crew Leaders
The success of ReStore will have a big impact on future projects for DuPage Habitat for Humanity and your help is greatly appreciated.
- Truck Drivers
- Floor Support